Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Portraits: Zerbinopolous Family


The Zerbinopolous family
may... by now,
be very familiar to you.

I first met Lena at a children's cancer fundraiser,
(an amazing foundation we both volunteered time to be a part of).
This fall I shot her son Daimen's senior portraits in Boston,
(who was SO awesome to hang out with)
then Lena's winter portraits in NH
(a spontaneous session to feed my inner inspiration junky).
And finally, this December,
I got a chance to photograph the whole family!

Slim snowmen, snowball fights, laughter, and love --
need I say more?




 Do you now see why I adore this family?!

Happy New Year
Lena, Mark, Daimen, And Nicolas!


Photographer: Marina Dengo

To view more images/purchase prints: The Z Family

No comments:

Post a Comment